Group Training Organisations play a valuable role in supporting businesses to access the apprenticeship systems.
Group Training Projects - Guidelines 2018-19
We're seeking applications for Skilling South Australia Group Training Projects that drive growth in apprenticeship opportunities.
Subject to demand and budget availability, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the financial year.
Applications should address the same criteria outlined in the Skilling South Australia Projects guidelines and will go through the same co-design and assessment process.
What can be funded
You're invited to submit creative project ideas that can be collaboratively developed, resulting in apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship or higher apprenticeship commencements. Potential examples include projects that:
- extend the group training model to industries or sectors where it is not currently utilised
- support targeted cohorts to access the apprenticeship system
- offer GTO services such as recruitment, selection and pastoral care to direct indentured employers of apprentices
- provide additional support to first time employers of apprentices, and
- support the development of new apprenticeship pathways or alternative approaches to the delivery of apprenticeships.
Who can apply
Applications for Skilling South Australia Group Training Projects are sought from GTOs that are:
- listed on the Group Training National Register in South Australia as compliant against the National Standards for Group Training Organisations, and
- registered as an employer under the Training and Skills Development Act 2008.
How to apply
After submitting your EOI online, a Skilling South Australia advisor will contact you within three working days to arrange a time to discuss your proposal.
To apply for Skilling South Australia Group Training Projects, see Express your interest for a Skilling South Australia Project.
For more information, call the Infoline on 1800 673 097 or if you're in a regional location, contact your local Regional Manager.